We are looking forward to a very busy spring with events in New York, Connecticut and Texas! Here is what we have on tap.
- New York, Wednesday, 4/4, 6:00 PM: 48 Lounge, 1221 Avenue of the Americas (on 48th, between 6th and 7th)
- Stamford, Thursday, 4/26, 6:00 PM: Dinosaur BBQ, 845 Canal Street
- Houston, Tuesday, 5/8, 5:00 PM: Little Woodrow’s, 2306 Brazos Street
- Austin, Tuesday, 5/9, 7:00 PM: Strange Land Brewery, 5904 Bee Cave Road
- Dallas, Monday, 5/30, 5:00 PM: Eastwood’s Bar, 3407 McKinney Avenue
As always, these are open networking events that bring together a diverse mix of professionals, entrepreneurs and investors. Please reach out to us if you want more information or if you would like to receive these invites through email. We hope to see you soon!
Nathan and Trey
Nathan Klatt, Managing Director
+1 (203) 768-5654
Trey McWhorter, Managing Director
+1 (512) 808-7129
About Rockport Network Nights
Rockport Network Nights are open networking events that foster the development of authentic relationships among entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals that focus in the lower middle market.
About Rockport Investment Partners
Rockport Investment Partners is a management consulting firm that seamlessly integrates valuation, merger and acquisition assistance, and business advisory services. We support corporate management, asset managers, investors, private companies and business owners with clear, meaningful, and independent financial analysis. We are a strong and effective advocate for buyers and sellers of private companies. We actively build relationships with clients, their advisors, and other trusted experts, with a goal of delivering high impact professional services.
For more information, please visit www.rockportinvestpartners.com.